NATURAL PRODUCT | PARABEN FREE | NO MINERAL OIL | EN-RICHED WITH VITAMINS | FRAGRANCED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS | PRODUCT IN SLOVENIA
Body scrub removes dead skin cells, added active ingredients speed up detoxification of skin and body while plant butters and oils “connect” with water to form a moisturising cream leaving the skin soft and moisturised. Long gone are the slippery shower floors and unmanageable oily stains as the scrub contains natural emulsifying ingredients making oils easily washed away with water, while grains of salt and sugar dissolve. Body scrub is great for battling cellulite.
We managed to squeeze three products into one using only natural ingredients:
- Exfoliator with brown sugar, magnesium and sea salt for mechanical and chemical removal of dead skin. Skin peeling is one of the quickest and most effective method of improving skin appearance. Dead skin cells that accumulate on the surface clog the pores and give the skin that tired look. Peeling is even more essential for mature skin, as it boosts the natural processes and therefore slows down the ageing process, keeping the skin youthful. Brown sugar contains glycolic acid, being the smallest AHA acid makes it also the most effective at chemical exfoliation. Moreover, exfoliating does not only help improve the skin texture but also improve the penetration and efficacy of other products.
- DETOX effect with clay, activated charcoal, magnesium salt and selected essential oils mixture, that help detoxify our body outside as well as inside. Skin, being our biggest organ, plays a crucial role in detoxification of our organism as it’s a part of toxin secretion process. Clay and activated charcoal have strong absorption properties and bind toxins. Magnesium salt (magnesium sulphate) not only provides mechanical peeling but also has detoxifying properties. Studies have shown, that both magnesium and sulphate ions absorb through skin and actively participate in many metabolic processes in our body. Furthermore, essential oils provide gentle fragrance as well as boost excretion of enzymes important for detoxifying.
- CREAM with moisturising and nourishing effect of raw plant oils and butters with added natural emulsifiers. Thus, forming an emulsion while rinsing with water. Oils and butters are unrefined and rich with antioxidants and nourishing ingredients. Latter will be absorbed even easier after the exfoliation, leaving the skin nourished, protected and moisturised.
Application: Solubilise the detox scrub between hands, to make granules stick to the skin easier. For a stronger peeling effect, apply the scrub directly to the dry skin. For a milder peeling effect, wet the skin before application. Apply the product in circular motions from bottom up; start with legs, followed by torso and arms, avoid rough rubbing around chest area. Detox scrub is not appropriate for face because of its roughness. Rub the scrub for a few minutes to allow the ingredients to work, then rinse it of with water and gently rub the cream emulsion into skin. Suggested use is once a week, depending on your skin roughness. It should not be overused as it can negatively affect skin’s natural barrier.
People with sensitive skin should perform a patch test before using.
THE PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Mineral oils
- Synthetic fragrances
Sestava (INCI imena): Sucrose, Magnesium sulfate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Bentonite, Kaolin, polysorbate 80, Glyceryl oleate, Lecithin,Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol, Charcoal, Tocopherol, Citrus grandis peel oil, Cupressus sempervirens, Piper nigrum seed oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Oil, Thymus vulgaris Oil, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, *Geraniol *naturally occurring allergen in the raw ingredients, present in the product at concentration higher of 0,001%
Environment friendly product:
- 100% recyclable containers (aluminium)
- FAIR TRADE sugar and shea butter
- biodegradable ingredients
- no bioaccumulation of the ingredients