100% NATURAL PRODUCT | STEAM DISTILLATION | BOTTLE WITH VIOLET GLASS | MADE IN SLOVENIA
Concentrated essence of seven matured plants of authentic lavender Lavandula angustifolia is totally natural and pure lavender essential oil produced traditionally produced by steam distillation. Lavender gives a small amount of essential oil, but its’ content makes it one of the most popular oils for aromatherapy.
The lavender flowers are handily picked up in early morning hours on sunny day when it has a peak in active ingredients. The steam distillation is made readily the same day out of selected flowers (without the stem). One kilogram of selected flowers yields 10 ml of pure essential oil through steam distillation. We chose violet bottles glass bottles as packing as they are known to retain not only the active ingredients but also its bioenergy. Take a peek about the glass HERE.
Use: Lavender essential oil is commonly used because of its’ pleasant smell and therapeutic effect on body and mind. Thus, it is extremely popular in aromatherapy as it helps with destressing, headaches, insomnia, muscle tension, anxiety and strengthens immune system. It also has antiseptic and antifungal properties, making it suitable to use for disinfection, acne prone skin, insect bites and so on.
- Perfumes for rooms, cars or clothes; add couple of oil drops in diffusor or spray bottle with water, shake well and spray
- Add a couple of oils drops in bath for relaxing; helps with anxiety and headache
- Added to cosmetic products (max. 2%)
- Massage body oil – add 5-6 drops of essential oils to 10 ml of carrier oil; helps with muscle tension, insomnia, …
- for hair and scalp – add a couple drops of oil to 10 ml of carrier oil and massage into the scalp or make a hair mask; reduces dandruff, helps regulate greasiness and prevents hair loss
- If suffering from insomnia – add few drops on a pillow
For external use only. Product must be diluted before use. For sensitive people we recommended to do a patch test first.
Keep at room temperature, protected from direct sun and keep far from children. Use of essential oils between pregnancy is not recommended.
Content 100ml. Supplied package leaflet.
Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia oil, *Linalool, *Coumarin, *Limonene; *natural ingredients of essential oil
Plant site: Brda, Slovenija